We hope you and your families are making it through this difficult and unprecedented time.
According to national guidelines, gyms and fitness studios can open in Phase 1 of the reopening plan which is scheduled for May 1st. However, we are waiting for Governor DeWine to finalize his plan for the State of Ohio. We will be listening intently in order to make any last-minute adjustments. Regardless, we cannot wait to resume our sweat sessions with all of you.
We feel we are in a good position being a fitness studio moving forward. We can start providing workouts while being responsible and maintain safe social distancing guidelines.
- Classes will be capped at 20 as usual. You MUST RESERVE your space in advance. Class size could go down depending on the Governors order.
- We have put tape on the floor spacing everyone out to assist in keeping everyone six feet apart.
- As we resume classes, please bring your own floor mat if you need one.
- Mats we have will not be available for use.
- Instructors will sign you into your class.
- Before class please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer at the front desk.
- After class we ask that you sanitize all equipment you have utilized during class with the provided bleach solution.
- The bleach solution will be in spray bottles. Generously spray the solution onto a few paper towels and wipe down your equipment.
- Towel service will continue.
- Coffee or spa water will return at a later date.
Since cleaning supplies are at a premium, we are asking anyone who can donate a roll or two of paper towels to please do so, it's greatly appreciated.
The studio will be open on Wednesday 4/28 from 7:00 to 8:00 AM and Thursday 4/29 from 8:00 to 9:00 AM. ALL equipment loaned out must be returned during one of these two times so it can be sanitized and ready to go on Friday 5/1.
Billing will resume 5/1. Please advise us if any of your payment information has changed.
As we start to move toward what we once knew as normal, we would like to let you know we are extremely grateful you choose to share your fitness journey with the 1 More Rep Team. We realize there are many unknowns and obstacles ahead, but be assured measures are being taken so we can continue to provide a safe and sanitary space for you to continue your journey.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon, The 1 More Rep Team.